Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Changed My Mind - Cow painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln


8 X 10 oil on panel
Available through the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas
The lovely Miss Sophie is quite pregnant at the moment. Her second calf is due January 11, and we are waiting on pins and needles. The calf's sire is a Guernsey bull named "Grumpy" and of course we are hoping for a heifer.
I remember being pregnant with my first child and thinking toward the end "Sure wish I could change my mind about this!" Of course everything worked out fine, but we all have those panicky feelings when in the middle of something and have those nagging second thoughts. What WAS I thinking!!!??
Like the nearly 3 dozen baby chicks that we hatched over Thanksgiving - what WAS I thinking??? Now that they are getting big and outgrowing the brooder, it is still cold outside and they don't have enough feathers yet to keep themselves warm....oh dear. Time to make more plans.

Philemon 1:22   "One thing more - prepare a guest room for me, for I am hoping through your prayers to be restored to you."

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: