Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Joke's On You! - laughing donkey painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

10 X 10 oil on panel
SOLD to a Florida Collector
Donkeys definitely have a sense of humor - no doubt about it. And the one down the road that brays every morning at 4:00 a.m. must really be laughing a lot!
We got through Thanksgiving here with a house full of family and laughter and good food and sharing of memories. My adorable brother and his even more adorable wife came all the way from North Carolina with their exquisitely adorable Labrador puppy. Daughter, Merideth,
and her family (and dog) joined the fun. Add my mother and her cute pooch - it was doggie Heaven - and they all got along with our two.
After a week of eating and playing I have to admit that I enjoyed the peace when they left...but missed them within an hour. I have just so much to be thankful for!
Granddaughter, Addison, took her turn at the easel, too, and displayed an aptitude to paint boldly and follow directions well. I can't wait until next summer when she visits again!

the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.




If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: