Monday, September 14, 2015

Kiss My...mule painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

6 X 8 oil on MDF Board
SOLD


Mules are interesting to me from all angles, and for some reason I really like their rumps. The mules we encountered in Colorado recently were more than willing to show me theirs once they realized I was not bringing them goodies.
Mike has gotten used to me saying "PULL OVER!" when I spot a pasture full of potential subjects for my paintings. Both horses and mules frequently come over to the fence to check us out but quickly return to grazing when they discover I have nothing more to offer them than my admiration of their backsides, which they gladly show me...

I will tend them in a good pasture, and the mountain heights of Israel will be their
 grazing land. There they will lie down in good grazing land, and there they
will feed in a rich pasture on the mountains of Israel.



If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE.
To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: