Monday, April 4, 2016

Leader of the Pack - horse oil painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

18 X 24 Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contact Artist for availability
March entered like a lion and went out like a lamb, with April already a balmy 80 degrees. The garden is nearly all planted, and now we wait for May's gulley washers. And babies.
May is not only about thunderstorms this year. We are also waiting for babies - lots of them. In the merry month of May, Sophie, Abbey and Elvira are all due to calve, and my adorable daughter is due to have her third baby, a boy already named and loved and dreamed about. We are all eagerly awaiting Coleman's arrival with the kind of anticipation that only a new grandchild can cause.
This painting is a slight deviation from my normal offering, and I plan to continue with more "experiments". I have been painting a number of commissions lately as well as working on some mosaics, with little time left over to paint for ME!

Mark 5:34   He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site! 

No comments: