Sunday, October 19, 2008

Easy Twist

5.5 X 7.5 Oil on flat canvas $110
Includes shipping and insurance in U.S only
Are ya'll getting tired of images of Easy yet? I guess I'm painting him so much because there may be a chance of him leaving.
Don't worry I'm about done, and I'm about to get started on a series of Dandy. She is turning almost black with light splotches of white fur here and there. In the horse world, it's called "roaning", but to me it looks like premature grey. Must be a trait of paints.
The week of October 20 we will be camping and when I get back, I have several large paintings to finish up, so it may be a while before you see new paintings. You're probably ready to take a break, too!
Numbers 30:2
When a man makes a vow to the LORD or takes an oath to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Easy is so beautiful. Thanks for the lovely email you wrote me about his possible sale. I know your animals are in very good hands. I love your spiritual quotes, as well.
Beautiful painting of the big Easy.
Dude! You look good!