Thursday, October 16, 2008

Easy's Afternoon Walk

About 4 1/2 X 7 1/2 Oil on loose canvas $110
Includes shipping and insurance
I have decided to concentrate on little ones for a while. I am still waiting for the large horses-in-water underpainting to dry. I was out of Liquin, which I usually use, so the lighter areas are not quite dry. Patience, Debbie.
When frustrated I fall back on painting what I know, and painting Easy is like painting my own hand. I know him so well. This one is a REAL quick study. I may do several today, since we will be gone most of next week camping, and I have been lax about posting.
Don't forget to get ready for the BIG SALE starting November 1!

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

No comments: