Monday, July 25, 2016

Mule Buddy 2 - by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

8 X 8 on Gallery Wrapped Canvas - ready to hang
$150 includes shipping and insurance US

This is my first effort "post first lesson with Nancy Medina".  Here is the way I painted this mule the first time.
I liked this one, but I REALLY like this second effort.  I have several other paintings I plan to "re-paint" using Nancy's paint palette and techniques. The challenge to teach this old dog some new tricks is on...
Rain is in the forecast this week...fingers crossed. I will be painting either way. It will be too hot or wet. Both conditions will be adequate excuses to keep me in the studio!
Then the Lord said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions.








If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: