Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Journey Home - horse in snow oil painting

4 X 5 Oil on linen panel $65
Includes Shipping and Handing
I'm eager to start the next book cover but the weather has not cooperated. Well, that isn't actually true. I HAVE gotten LOTS of snow images lately (and made my 3rd snowman of the season). But I still need to get my image of the boy-wrapped-in-buffalo-robe-on-a paint-pony. As SOON as the weather looks cooperative and I can get to Nemo to borrow the buffalo hide, we'll get this underway. I have several paint ponies available - including Tuffy. But I don't know how cooperative he'll be ridden bareback - he's just the right image, though. Little and shaggy and hard as a rock and a nicely patterned paint. The model I have in mind is a 13 year old girl who could probably ride anything we put her on. I would like to test Tuffy first, though...not only to see if he'll cooperate bareback, but also to see how he'll handle the smell of a buffalo hide. Might be worth keeping the movie camera handy...
Revelation 19:13
He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $65 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: