Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dust for Breakfast - WIP

9 X 12 Oil on canvas WIP
Inspiration comes from many sources. Sometimes TOO much stimulation can overload the system. I have so many great images and so little time!
This is the beginning of what may end up a large painting - but first I need to work out the details. I think I will turn the cowboy's white shirt to red and make it the focal point. Right now all the white spaces are the focal points and they are too unbalanced. I plan to make the dust less bright and square the image up more. All comments are welcomed!
Galatians 6:1
Live creatively, friends. If someone falls into sin, forgivingly restore him, saving your critical comments for yourself. You might be needing forgiveness before the day's out. Stoop down and reach out to those who are oppressed. Share their burdens, and so complete Christ's law. If you think you are too good for that, you are badly deceived
nodp

No comments: