Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Left Out 5 - series by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

6 X 12 oil on mounted canvas
Check with artist for availability
Most artists are accustomed to being viewed as a bit different, abnormal or even weird. I don't consider myself weird or abnormal, but I'll admit to being different and at times a loner. Most of the time I am happy with just myself for company. It's not that I don't like people, it's more that I have found ways to entertain myself that don't require companionship.
Both my children were like that when they were small. I could put them in their playpen with a few blocks or puzzles or toy cars and they could entertain themselves for hours.
This series of paintings that I have titled "Left Out" are reflections on the reasons for the horse being separated from the group...is it forced or by choice?
1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: