Saturday, June 1, 2013

#46 How Now Green Cow

6 X 8 Oil on MDF Panel
$125 includes shipping and insurance US
Had to do one with weird color. The others are surreal enough, but this one is truly odd! And since I was so inspired, I set up the time lapse camera, too. I love/hate filming timelapses. Love them because I am committed to finishing a painting within 2 hours. Period. Hate them because I HAVE to finish a painting in two hours. No doggie interruptions, no phone calls, no potty breaks. The program I use is in the camera and I cannot stop and re-start it without ANOTHER program to splice the individual segments together. I do not have that program. I think it is expensive. I enjoy making do.



Luke 7:25
If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wearexpensive clothes and indulge in luxury are in palaces.


If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Delilah said...

To Funny Debbie, Love it.