Saturday, June 29, 2013

Violet Donkey Morning

8X8 oil on mounted canvas
SOLD
New take on donkey image - again limiting the palette and staying with the violets with a touch of cad yellow for the light. And for those who love turquoise, a bit of that, too!
I am spending time between painting, farm chores and trips to Dallas.
My mom has been in and out of the hospital following colon resection surgery to remove a tumor. After 3 weeks and 3 days, she is finally out of pain and beginning to eat and regain her strength. She is still in the  nursing re-hab facility, but I expect her to go home shortly where we will set up some kind of care-giving and day-to-day help for her. Right now our goal is to simplify her life and make her home easy to get around in. AND get her doggie back to her!
Kaydee is a Maltese/Poodle and weighs about 3 pounds. However, she has become queen of my house and has soundly told Trudy-the-German-Shepherd where to go and how long to stay there.
2 Samuel 7:10
And I will provide a place for my people Israel and will plant them so that they can have a home of their own and no longer be disturbed. Wicked people will not oppress them anymore, as they did at the beginning

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: