Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Twisted - longhorn cow oil painting

12 X 12 oil on gessoed panel
Check with Artist for availability
I never run out of models. My neighborhood is full of horses and cattle. By "neighborhood" I mean within 100 miles of my house.
I was talking to my Connecticut cousin, Nancy, the other day and she commented about how Texans think nothing of driving a ways for a day trip. I agreed. Dallas is 2 hours NE of me and Marble Falls is a little farther in the opposite direction and neither place is anywhere NEAR the border, but I go there and back in a day regularly! Heck, San Antonio is a straight 220 miles due south of us and that's an EASY trip! And you'd still be 200 miles from the border. It's all relative....
Ezekiel 16:34
So in your prostitution you are the opposite of others; no one runs after you for your favors. You are the very opposite, for you give payment and none is given to you.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: