Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Left Out - cow painting

12 X 20 Oil on stretched linen
Can be seen & purchased at the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, TX
One of my "cow friends" requested a painting using our favored bovines as a part of this series. Again, we find the lone animal is not a part of the crowd, but one of the "girls" seem to be offering an invitation, and she is leaning in their direction as if to answer positively.
Luke 1:28
The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: