Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Face the Flames



A topic on the radio today forecast the end of the world in 2012. Scary stuff and late-night food for thought, to be sure. I prefer not to think about it, but I DO try to live my life today as if there was no tomorrow - here in THIS world, at any rate.

Regardless of the future, we need to face it, head on, without fear. This painting is purely from my imagination - rare for me. I may need to paint the image in a large format - if you are interested, please contact me for a commission. I am leaning toward the most colorful, semi-abstract images right now, and I would really enjoy doing some BIG canvases!

Zephaniah 1:18
Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the LORD's wrath. In the fire of his jealousy the whole world will be consumed, for he will make a sudden end of all who live in the earth.

Media: oil
Size: 14 in X 11 in (35.6 cm X 27.9 cm)
Price: $200 US includes shipping and insurance

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

SiLa said...

I like your new approach :)