Thursday, June 11, 2009

Losing Edges

SOLD to a California collector
8 X 6 Oil on Masonite $115

Includes shipping and insurance


Color and action SHOULD be easy to capture in a running red horse - you would think! I am playing around with paint and trying out some new techniques and colors. I am also about to try some new painting grounds that were suggested to me by fellow artist, Kathy Tate of Stephenville. So I'm trying to use up all the masonite and canvas boards I already have prepared. I probably won't like everything I attempt, but to do nothing teaches me nothing. I will post it all, good and not-so-good.

Isaiah 48:17
This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.


Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $115 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $115 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Lori McNamara said...

I love the feeling of motion in this one, its a wonderful painting, you can tell the horse is running fast.