Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ricky's Mare

SOLD to a Collector in Tennessee

Ricky's Mare - black quarter horse mare oil painting
My friend Ricky has some really nice mares & they have even nicer foals. His wife, Debbie, is a hair artist. Her shop is at their farm. I always take pictures of Ricky's mares when I go get a hair cut.

I am playing around with some new techniques and colors. This was rendered partly with a palette knife with lots of paint.

Actually I want to use up my cotton canvas because I am about to step up to linen and only linen. Sooooo prepare for a LOT of experimentation, because I have a LOT of cotton canvases!

Click HERE to view more horse paintings by Debbie Grayson Lincoln.

Ezekiel 48:19

The workers from the city who farm it will come from all the tribes of Israel.


Media: oil
Size: 12 in X 12 in (30.5 cm X 30.5 cm)

send me an email

No comments: