Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finding Rosie - WIP

It's been a busy week, but I managed to find a block of time to work on the book cover. There are a few flaws (can you spot them? Hint, they are in the shadows), but overall I am liking the progress.
Of course, the horse will be a paint. I also think I need to add some interest in the rise in the lower front right, even though much of it will be covered with words. It still needs to look good on the Dan's wall, as well as accommodate the book title, etc.
Mike and I will be attending a Tea Party rally at the Stephenville Courthouse Square this afternoon. As much as I distrust our president, I intend to carry a sign focusing strictly on the need to change the tax laws. And needless to say, we will be respectful, and no litter will be left behind...unlike some Democratic rallies I have witnessed....
James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. nodp

No comments: