Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easy Run - 4th in color experimenting series

5 X 7 Oil on canvas panel $110
Includes shipping and handing in US
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $110 USD
Or, send me an email
A different combination here: an analogous split complement which consists of red-orange, yellow-orange, blue-violet and blue green. RO and BG are compliments of each other as are YO and BV. Those (plus white) are the only paints I put on my palette, and this result looks rather "remington-ish" doesn't it? It's probably that greenish sky.
Another split complement arrangement would be yellow, orange, violet and blue - 2 primaries and 2 secondaries. The obvious color missing is red - and a challenge for me, because I LOVE red.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: