Monday, May 16, 2011

Easy Move - 3rd in color experimenting series


6 X 6 Oil on canvas panel $110
Includes shipping and insurance
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $110 USD
Or, send me an email

I rather like this split complement combination: green, red-orange and red-violet. The red-violet and green make a nice dark, and red-violet and white works well for the shadow on the stockings.
Still keeping it simple.
I haven't yet heard from Jennifer regarding Easy. I hope she gets to ride him after school today, because this is about as perfect a day that Texas can offer - in fact I have to admit that it felt like Colorado this morning when I stepped out to feed the chickens. Fifty degrees, light breeze, low humidity and warming up to low 70's. Just what we find in Creede in August. If it would STAY this way, we would never feel the need for a vacation! But, alas, we know August's seering heat is right around the corner. Thank God for Colorado!
Psalm 19:7
The law of the LORD is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

lyn said...

Beautiful work! You can tell you paint what you love. I'm amazed at you daily painters! The last few years I've tried just a drawing every day in May. I care for animals too and it's hard enough to do the artwork...then the posting takes time as well!
Continued Success!