Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bail Off

18 X 24 on Gallery Wrap 1 1/2 " canvas WIP
This is NOT a finished painting, but I thought I'd show it to you before I change or add to it. My recent workshop with Carol Nelson influenced this a bit - I have paid closer attention to composition and color harmony than normal. Usually I just leap in without much thought and keep pushing paint around until I like it. 
I really like this image, too, and want to progressively "abstract it" in future paintings. I think I can exaggerate the diagonals more and add more action and interest.
Luke 6:23
Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!
nodp

1 comment:

Trudy R. Gomez said...

I love the various shapes in the composition and how they come together with the colors.