Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Aggravation - No Escape

6 X 8 oil on panel $125
Includes Shipping and Insurance US
I saw this mare in a pasture near Creede. She was being tormented by flies - which seem to be a huge issue everywhere this summer.
I am spraying my cows and horses every three days. There is just no escaping them...
This is an unusual palette for me, but somehow it seems to work.
Hosea 13:3
Therefore they will be like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears, like chaff swirling from a threshing floor, like smoke escaping through a window.


If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: