Friday, October 2, 2015

Aspen Maximum Color - colorful Colorado landscape by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

16 X 20 Oil on Canvas 
Contact Artist for Availability
I follow a blog from a fellow that lives in Cuchara, Colorado, and he has informed his readers that NOW is maximum color viewing for the area. It's an obsession for those who love the mountains to plan a visit during "Maximum Color" time. I have never been there then, but I can imagine it...perhaps it's not accurate, but, hey...it's called "artistic license"!

1 Corinthians 13:1-8 [Full Chapter]
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.


If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Love everything about this!