Tuesday, January 29, 2013

#21 - Cat Portrait - calico cat painting

6X6 oil on mounted canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance US
I took a few liberties with the coloring of Arlene's cat - I don't think she is really this brilliant in life. But I have a fondness for calicoes, so that is what she became as I moved paint around.
Abbey's two adopted calves are figuring out how to get their meals most effectively. They have been here 2 weeks now and are just about over the trauma of moving to our farm. They received their last bottles this morning (I hope) and then were put with Aunt Abbey. Tonight they nursed entirely on their own and all three are spending the night together. I have high expectations for success...
SEE THE VIDEO HERE of this morning's breakfast.
John 21:12
Jesus said to them, “Come and have breakfast.” None of the disciples dared ask him, “Who are you?” They knew it was the Lord.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

2 comments:

Taunya said...

I love how you captured this one! _Taunya Rosenquist

Taunya said...

i love how you captured this one! - Taunya Rosenquist