Monday, October 29, 2007



Fish are relaxing to watch and great stress relievers, in my opinion. Until something goes wrong...like the pond pump getting a frog stuck in the intake. At least that's what I SUSPECT is the reason for the minimal trickle of water currently coming down the waterfall. Which means today I need to lower the pond level to below the intake box, then dismantle the pump and run a snake down the pipe which goes underground to the waterfall. Yep. And the water is now about 55 degrees. I am not looking forward to that chore. But it must be done because my fish depend on me to take care of them. This 6 X 10 painting is up for auction on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220165611421&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012
John 21:16Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?" He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."

1 comment:

Shanti Marie said...

I paint koi too I don't have a pond cause it is a bit of work but admire anyone who can. I see your being juried into DP I'll vote for you, I like your fish! good luck! http://shantimarie.wordpress.com do you want to exchange links? let me know.
Shanti