Monday, October 15, 2007

Kiss My ... 3

The bristle brush and I are reaching an understanding, I think. I have worked on this painting for two solid days - only taking a break for church, to return a neighbor's dog and to go to the bathroom! The brush breathed a sigh of relief when I finally cleaned it up and set it down.This mare belongs to a breeder down the road from me who raises some sensationally built horses - making it easy for me to continue in my admiration of the equine butt. Again, just like my own horses, they approach me at the fence, but as soon as they find out that there are no treats, it's "kiss my ..."!This painting measures 16 X 20, is on gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides and will be ready to sell in a few days. Contact me directly if you are interested. dglincoln@embarqmail.com

Job 12:13 To God belongs wisdom and power; counsel and understanding are his.





No comments: