Friday, November 2, 2007

Kiss My ... 5


This big-eared mule actually gave me a hard time when I tried to photograph her from the rear. She definitely didn't want me in her space, since she didn't know me yet, but she also preferred facing me while keeping her distance. I have been told that mules are less likely to kick than horses - and that they rarely buck. I've never ridden one, but I have a friend who trains and competes with them - and she promises that once you ride a mule you'll be hooked! I'll stick with my quarter horses, though I will ride a mule first chance I get....but then I'm pretty stubborn, too, about my preferences.
Mark 16:14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

No comments: