Monday, November 12, 2007

Got Your Goat



Sometimes I think I live in goat country - not horse country. The chubby little Boer goats and their crosses have become extremely popular around here - seems as if everyone has a herd. This particular little nanny was very friendly when I stopped the car next to her pasture. She was one of about 60 goats that came running and baa-ing through the fence to check on me. And just like my horses, when they discovered that I had no food for them, they quickly lost interest and wandered off. Much like some children I know!

This little 6 X 8 oil painting on unstretched canvas will be up for auction on eBay in 1 week or you can buy it directly from me for $50. dglincoln@embarqmail.com

Hebrews 9:12 He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, having obtained eternal redemption.

No comments: