Friday, October 31, 2008

BIG HALF PRICE SALE!!!

6 X 8 Oil on Masonite $150
This is one of several nice paintings that can be purchased at half price during the BIG SALE!
I saw this fellow at Blanco's (Texas) sesquicentennial celebration last Spring. We caught the end of a parade featuring wagons pulled by both horses and mules and some cowboys on mules. This painting is one particularly handsome fellow (the mule!) My friend Janet Vance raises mules and donkeys and still is promising to get me on one...stayed tuned!
Isaiah 3:9
The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this painting. Excellent. Character under a saddle blanket.

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I liked this guy so much that I painted him today.
Note my link to you at the bottom of my homepage page.