Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where Did Your Head Go To?

5.5 X 7.5 Oil on Flat Canvas $100
Shipping and insurance included
Easy was itching from a bothersome fly. I watched him for a good 5 minutes go after it, and at one point, it looked as if his head disappeared. Except for his ear.
When I ask him for this maneuver under saddle he is quite willing to flex like this. It was from early observation of such gyrations that I thought he would be a good riding horse. Or at least flexible. Sometimes those traits don't always go hand in hand...
Today's Bible verse rather reminds me of politicians. hmmmmm

2 Timothy 4:3

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

1 comment:

PAT MEYER -- said...

Love the movement of the horse along with the light traveling along him. I am ready to go ride.