Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here's to the Politicians

20 X 24 oil on canvas
SOLD
I have been listening to talk radio constantly for the past 2 weeks, and this "bail out" thing and the plummeting Dow Jones average has dominated it so much, that I didn't realize Paul Newman died last Friday, and this upset me!
So this painting is dedicated to the politicians in this country that have let us down. I have informed both Texas senators (Hutchison and Cornyn) and my congressman, John Carter, that I will be voting for whoever runs against them - even if it's Mickey Mouse. I am voting out ALL incumbents, because they have let us down. Period. Nobody could do a worse job.
1 Timothy 4:12
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

No comments: