Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Are You Following ME???

5 x 7 Oil on Canvas Board $115
Includes Shipping and Insurance
A follower of my blog requested a painting similar to one I painted nearly a year ago - of Easy standing over his feed pan with a rooster watching - both waiting to be fed. I told her I may paint another one similar - keep watching. That sent me on a search through my archives of chicken photos and I found this handsome fellow. I hadn't painted him yet, preferring those roosters with a little more red in their tail and body feathers. But he has such a nice collar of orange around his breast that I decided to give him a try. Now I think I'll paint him with a horse - and possibly a hen - back to the archives.....
Luke 12:37
It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. I tell you the truth, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them.

No comments: