Saturday, April 4, 2009

Getting Hot Already

9 X 12 Oil on Canvas Board
$135 includes shipping and insurance in U.S.
In the space of a few days, our weather has gone from frost cold enough to waste all my potato plants to mid eighties to extremely high winds gusting to over 65 MPH. Texas weather is testing us already this year and we are making summer travel plans to head for the mountains. I don't think we'll be gone as long as we were last summer, and we can't go anywhere in July because HOPEFULLY I hope I'll have bushels of tomatos, beans and corn to put up - if it all doesn't burn up or blow away.
Matthew 7:25
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $135 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: