Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wind Runner 3

6 X 6 Oil on Linen $100
Includes Shipping and Insurance in US
Cold day in Paradise - ice on the sidewalks did not melt today and tonight is gonna be colder. I am enjoying the excuse to stay inside and paint this image which reminds me of the joy I get when I ride a running horse.
I almost ruined the afternoon by tuning into Talk Radio on XM. First the Conservatives then the Liberals. BOTH incite me to riot, so I guess they all need to be taken off the air, huh? Actually, the Liberal radio personality (RANDI RHODES) makes me want to kill something more than the conservative Glenn Beck. So I guess she is the one who needs to be removed first.
Folks, your First Amendment Rights are being threatened by all this controversy. The Talk Nazis want to squash your ability to voice your opinions about anything they don't agree with. The tragedy in Arizona is just that - a tragedy. A sad, mentally ill young man lost control - and he wasn't inspired to take up a gun by anything other than the voices in his own head. He didn't listen to the radio anyway (maybe THAT would have PREVENTED him from going berserk - the conservatives stress NOT being militaristic!)
Keep praying, oh ye faithful...
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD
Or, send me an email

Exodus 10:7
Pharaoh’s officials said to him, “How long will this man be a snare to us? Let the people go, so that they may worship the LORD their God. Do you not yet realize that Egypt is ruined?”

No comments: