Thursday, October 20, 2011

Boss Lady

6 X 6 Oil on fine weave canvas panel $115
Includes shipping in US
This woman showed up on the job site about the 4th day and momentarily stood with her hands on her hips surveying the yard.  I never really could tell if she approved of our work, and unfortunately I did not get a chance to talk to her before she walked away.
It's difficult to tell the age of Haitian people - they all have beautiful complexions - even the aged. The women are very strong, too, with most giving birth at home. This lady was small, but I have a feeling she was no one to be reckoned with!
Ecclesiastes 7:1
[ Wisdom ] A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: