Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten foal baby horse painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

16 X 20 Oil on Stretched Canvas
SOLD
Young horses should never be raised as an "only child". Social skills are learned through interaction with each other, and a horse that is raised without this opportunity usually ends up a spoiled brat. And just like human children, horses with the same parents can be totally different.
My wonderful old mare, Miss Jack, had three babies for me - all by the same stallion. And each one of them was totally different in color, body shape and personality. Just like my kids. Viva la difference, I love them all!
(Thanks to Janet Blackledge Williamsen for use of her terrific photo reference!)
Romans 10:12
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

red, white and blue!
enjoying your paintings and post Debbie.