Monday, January 26, 2015

Bison Stroll - colorful little buffalo painting

5 X 7 oil on canvas panel $50
Includes shipping and insurance U.S.
Today the thermometer climbed to over 70 degrees F. At the same time the North East part of the U.S. is getting covered in a huge blanket of snow - possibly a record breaker. Our warm weather is following 2 straight weeks of colder-than-average temperatures: unusual for Texas during any winter.  We had been keeping both wood stoves burning non-stop during that time. If I didn't have 2 momma cows and 4 calves to tend to twice a day, I wouldn't have stepped a foot outside.
Sophie is producing quite a bit of milk, but I cannot seem to convince her to willingly accept either one of the 2 foster calves. Abbey continues to care for all three, and I retrieve all the extra milk from Sophie to drink and make butter and yoghurt. I also give some of it back to the smaller of the 2 fosters - the one that Abbey doesn't like.

Numbers 14:8  If the Lord is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: