Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wild Ride - Abstract Horse painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln


24 X 30 Oil on Stretched Canvas
Contact Artist for Availability
I had to escape the realistic paintings today - something wild in me just had to get out, and this is the result.
We woke this morning to drizzly, icy conditions and it has been the same all day. Cold and miserable. Feeding this morning was not fun, and I am immensely grateful for my warm house to return to. After making sure the animals were all dry and fed, I came inside, stoked both stoves full of wood, and settled in before the easel. I have been in Heaven.
Sophie update: no changes in physical appearance or demeanor, which is good. Today is NOT a good day to give birth.
Luke 1:14   And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: