Thursday, January 22, 2015

Spooky Spotted Cow - new angle

6 X 6 Oil on board  
Available through the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas
My neighbors next door have had the worst luck these past few months. Phyllis hurt herself stepping off a ladder while decorating their Christmas tree, and Ron slipped and fell on his shoulder outside the Post Office. They also have cows, and this time of year, they must be fed daily. So Mike (and sometimes I) have helped out by feeding the cows for them.
I never go anywhere without my camera, and a couple days ago I had a chance to get some more images of the Spooky Spotted Cow that I love to paint. Her horns are getting quite impressive - I always marvel at how they can manage with such ornaments on their noggins.

Jeremiah 2:32  Does a young woman forget her jewelry, a bride her wedding ornaments? Yet my people have forgotten me, days without number.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: