Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Gorilla My Dreams - by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

12 X 12 Oil on MDF board 
$125 includes shipping in U.S.
We are experiencing a wet Spring here in this little corner of Texas and it's keeping me inside to paint. I am, however, a little tired of cows at the moment, so I searched my photo files and found this charming gorilla image that I took at the zoo recently.
My grandchildren visited over Spring Break and we took advantage of one day without rain to visit the zoo - it was wonderful and kept both girls entranced and enthused for 4 hours. I could have spent the whole day there, and I vowed to come back on a warmer day, and slowly take it all in by myself. I love exploring the opportunity to paint other animals, and the zoo provided ample opportunity to acquire hundreds of images - like this gorilla lady. She was evidently not impressed by my effort to get her attention however!
Luke 6:41  “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: