Saturday, September 22, 2007






Animals are fun to paint, but difficult for me. We have 3 white kitties and I can't tell them apart anymore. This is the liveliest one though - a 6 month old female that was given to us (along with her brother) by my daughter's sister-in-law. She followed me around the front yard a couple days ago while I was photographing my horse (for the millionth time) and insisted that I pay attention to her - until she paused to scratch an itch.



Both animals of the earth and man were created by God on the sixth day. The Bible says we were to "rule" over them, and most theologians have interpretted that to mean "care for and use wisely." My life would be very sad without my critters in it.



Genesis 1:31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.




No comments: