Friday, September 28, 2007

Courage to Go in New Directions




Wow - I'm pooped! Going off in new directions is exhausting! I used to paint totally abstract designs YEARS ago when I was still playing at being a hippy and the kids weren't here yet. I set my paints aside (with a few exceptions) until the kids were grown and I had a little more time. Now that we have sold our business, too, I have even more time and I LOVE IT! Time to experiment, time to go in new direction, time to be courageous!

This 24 X 36 painting turned out a whole lot better than I expected and I have already listed it on eBay - for straight sale first - auction later. Search "debbie lincoln" at the eBay home page to find it and others, or contact me through e-mail.

Hebrews 3:6But Christ is faithful as a son over God's house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.

No comments: