Friday, February 20, 2009

On The Run

Contact Artist for Availability

I seem to be doing a lot of running horses images lately - with an even more than average amount of red. Perhaps I am thinking about the stock market too much?

This was another image from the Kalispell, Montana horse event last summer. As you may remember, I am particularly fond of bay horses and this fellow was especially well turned out with a very confident rider. Regretfully, we didn't return the final day to discover the winners. In my opinion they were all champions just by virtue of competing.

I have a whole file of just competitors faces. Most are intensely focused and some are grimacing in extreme concentration. But a few are so totally enjoying themselves and grinning from ear to ear that I found myself pulling for them to win (and wishing I could be momentarily in their space). I am still dreaming of flying...

Ephesians 6:6
Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.

Media: oil on canvas ready to hang
Size: 18 in X 18 in (45.7 cm X 45.7 cm)
How to Purchase:

send me an email

No comments: