Thursday, February 26, 2009

Keep it Tight

SOLD to a collector in North Carolina
The horse is doing his job - keeping the rope taunt - while the cowboy does his. A hard job made easier with a good horse. I almost painted the horse's tail unbraided, but I decided to leave it exactly as I saw it. I am willing to bet that this cowboy DIDN'T braid it, either! What are the odds that his girlfriend keeps this animal all trimmed and combed? Perhaps I should re-title this painting "Whose Horse Is It Anyway???"
I also photographed this painting in a frame that I thought makes it look really good. I am taking a number of paintings to 3 different galleries the end of March and many of the paintings I have on my blog and in Daily Painters will be moving and no longer available through me. What does not sell in the next 4 weeks, can only be purchased through my galleries.
Proverbs 12:10
A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal.


Media: oil on canvas board
Size: 14 in X 11 in (35.6 cm X 27.9 cm)
Price: $200 includes shipping and insurance to U.S.

How to Purchase:SOLD


Or, send me an email

No comments: