Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fuzzy Arabian Dream

11 X 12 Oil on flat canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance
No, your monitor is not out of focus - I "fuzzed" this painting on purpose. I was frustrated with the original working and took a large brush to it for fun. After it dries, I'm going to go back and add a few specific details and see what evolves. Stay tuned. OR if you like it as is, let me know and I will stop......
My spring is getting quite busy. I have 2 gallery shows in April and a show in Granbury for the entire month of May at the Lake Granbury Visitor's Center. ALSO if you take Western Art Collector's Magazine, look for my ad in the April issue. Fellow Daily Painter, Laurie Pace and I have reserved a full page. This issue features Texas artists, so we figured it would be a good time to take the plunge. Don't ask me how much it costs - let's just say it's a good thing I like beans and rice, and my Mom is a great cook and loves to share!!!!
Proverbs 16:19
Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud.

No comments: