Tuesday, February 24, 2009

waterhole

Contact Artist for Availability

This animal is just too nice to quit painting. This time from the other side with his closest shoulder forward, a different background and slightly smaller. On 3/4 inch canvass with painted sides, wired and ready to hang.

I will probably continue with this series for a while and also the rodeo roping events series. I am coming down to a deadline where I need everything completed so I can frame them in time to go to some galleries. I really prefer to varnish them, too, which is REALLY hard to do safely with oils. I have varnished paintings that I thought were fully dried and made a total mess. But that's better than accidentally spraying adhesive on them, like one of the Daily Painters did! Ouch.

2 Corinthians 5:8
We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Media: oil on gallery wrap canvas ready to hang
Size: 20 in X 20 in (50.8 cm X 50.8 cm)

How to Purchase:

send me an email

No comments: