Monday, February 2, 2009

London Bridge, Lake Havasu City, Arizona

24 X 36 Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contact me for prints any size
I painted this once before as a small painting and have had several requests for print renditions. So I painted it again with the intent of offering prints. Contact me...
Mike and I are already planning our summer RV trip - and I would love to add Arizona's Painted Desert to the itinerary. I know for sure we will be going to Cuchara, Colorado and my new favorite camping grounds - Mueller State Park west of Colorado City. Creede is another favorite place - we followed the Rio Grande to its humble, spectacular beginnings there last June. I doubt we will travel as far as Montana again this year, but I will feel it tugging.
During last summer's trip I took a major hit on blog visitor numbers by not posting most of the time we were gone, and I hate to do that again this year. So I suspect I will make more effort to paint on the road this summer. I need to "practice" plein aire painting before I go, though. I ENJOY painting in nature when Nature is being nice - but when I did it in Wyoming summer-before-last it was hot and windy and buggy and I whined most of the whole time. I love my studio! And I have great respect for those that paint on location!
Proverbs 30:25
Ants are creatures of little strength, yet they store up their food in the summer.


Media: oil on gallery canvas
Size: 36 in X 24 in (91.4 cm X 61 cm)

How to Purchase:
send me an email

No comments: