Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Family Ties



nodp
I posted this last week even though I was not completely satisfied with it and I KNEW I had to do something more to it. I left it out and studied it and visualized what was missing, and this afternoon I tackled it. I received several e-mails that said ya'll liked it as is. Well, I didn't and this is today's work. I like it better. Sometimes, change is good - and I'm NOT talking about our political leaders - I mean within OURSELVES!
18 X 24 Contact Me for Availability
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

3 comments:

Rick Nilson said...

If the peak of the mountain was spewing lava everwhere then I would run for cover! That would do it for me. Beautiful orange horse.

Laurie Justus Pace said...

I LOVE YOUR SKY! The clouds are mighty..... Can't wait to see it finished.

Laurie

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

WOW! This painting is sure not lacking anything I can see!