Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sibling Rivalry - fighting horses

12 X 12 Oil on canvas $215
Includes shipping and handling

These two still haven't worked out their differences, but I am through painting them. There is a story behind this illustration and I just may get it written.
I have talked with a friend of mine who has always wanted to write a book. I have always wanted to illustrate a book. We both may just get our dreams realized. Self published books are easy to do - I have already done one with photographs.
I love the story of Tuffy - little horse with a big attitude. Many of my friends have remarkable animals who have displayed courage in many ways. Which reminds me: have you seen the story of "Faith" - the dog born with no front legs? Go here and be amazed - get out the tissue! Love and loyalty come in many forms.
Proverbs 16:28
A perverse man stirs up dissension, and a gossip separates close friends.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $215 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: