Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cow in the front yard - line pen and ink drawing

6 1/4 X 8 ink on index $25
Includes shipping in US
I need to keep drawing because it really does improve my confidence. I completed this in about 3 minutes. Yep, at $25 for 3 minutes, that's $500 an hour - can't beat those rates! Of course, we aren't taking into consideration the practice it took to get here, the hours it took stalking this cow, the cost of the camera, the computer imaging to store it, the advertising, the education, the years of extra study, studio expenses, the maturity to know the difference between a good cow and a mediocre cow, etc. So I guess in reality it took a lifetime to draw this cow. 59 years is over a half million hours. So $25 in 3 minutes is actually about 1/1000 a cent per hour. Pretty good value when you consider it THAT way, huh?
When an observer asks me "How long did it take you to complete that?", I answer "59 years". After March 28 the answer with change to "60 years". I LOVE the puzzled look I get until their lightbulb comes on!
1 Timothy 4:8
For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
Buy this drwaing on PayPal
Price: $25 USD
Or, send me an email
 I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: